Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Holidays

Lots of things to do this Christmas... work, craft projects requested by my family, shop for presents... hmmm... not yet done... And I need to finish everything before we go for a family out of town holiday vacation this weekend till mid of next week... Yikes just a few days before the big day... but I still keep my cool and just enjoy everything...

After work, I went to my holiday shopping list and started with it. I bought presents for my big sister who'll be giving birth soon (either Christmas or coming New Year), for my son and nephews, and officemates. I'm not yet thru with my list because I need to be home early to wrap the presents for my officemates. Tomorrow will be our office Christmas party. It means Videoke night! :)

These are my presents for my officemates... I just made custom Christmas gift tags using my Cuttlebug... I really love the gift wrapper :)

1 comment:

  1. WoW Jas! Congratulations! Una, sa headband. ang ganda nya! I can't wait to see you wearing it. ^_^
    2nd, sa gifts mo for your officemates. ^_^ ako, hindi pa nakakapamili for them. hayyy... hehehe taghirap gobyerno eh. eniweis, baka po next year na kita ma-meet ulit. :(

    ReplyDelete