Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

Haven't got time to update my page theme... My family is busy moving back to our home. The major repairs are done and we're all hands-on in fixing and placing everything back to our home. Only this time is different since my mom isn't there to fully help me because she's assisting my eldest sister, with a new born, in moving to their new home as well. I hope we would be able to finish soon because I have lots of pending works that needs to be done. Too bad, I got sick for 2 days, I wasn't able to go to work and haven't done anything productive for our home.

Today, I'll be meeting Ails, just a little break from my busy schedule :)

2 comments:

  1. Busy days...I thought we'll all have more time after Christmas and New Year. hee hee Our meet-and-go last night was a good break for me too Jas. Thank you for the discount! ^_^

    ReplyDelete