Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun art for the Ladies...

After work last Friday, me and my officemate, Yvette, decided to take a little window shopping at the mall near our office. We stumble on to this small stall that caters a wide range of nail art and accessories. The name of the stall is KONAD. One that caught our attention is the Stamping Nail Art set. I confess that I am not that so much in to pampering my nails but I couldn't help myself but to grab one set and try it because it's something new for me. It took me time and a lot of trials to learn the technique but it was fun. It's like making cards using rubber stamps which I really love... What I like about this product is that it can be used on to so many surfaces like cellphones and more, your imagination is the limit... It will be a perfect gift for my sister who loves pampering her nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment