Sunday, March 21, 2010

Entry #10: Monogram


I'm just fascinated with monograms and I decided to have one, again. I saw a plain chipboard monogram from a wood craft shop. I bought it for Php49 only compare to Php250 wood decorated monogram from the other shop. I decorated it with my collected embellishments and I'm happy with the results because it's unique and I was able to save money.

I originally mounted the monogram on the wall... But later on I decided to re-arrange the space and add adjustable wall shelves.
Now, it's part of my decoration in my new space :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! I nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award here..http://cutifymyworld.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award.html for being so beautiful, so creative, and so sweet, and sooo wonderful!

    ^_^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete