Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Entry #11: Handmade Card


I've been missing my husband for quite some time... Our schedule doesn't meet that much lately because he's very busy with his preparation for the campaign, even weekends, and me with my day job. I just wanted to let him know by making a card for him.
It's a window card. I've seen this pattern from my Japanese craft book, I couldn't read the text but I can understand through the photos of the book. I made used of Carl Craft Punchers and MS Border Puncher as my main tool. I just incorporated some of my idea like the Cuttlebug embossed background and the sticker accent.
Last night, me and our son is already asleep by the time he arrives home. So I just left it on our work desk for him to read.
Today, as I prepared for work, I noticed that he had already opened it. I didn't wake him up because I understand that he is tired and needed a lot of rest.

1 comment:

  1. awww... you're so sweet. i miss you Jas. hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete