Saturday, March 6, 2010

NCM #3: Address Book

For my third entry, I altered the cover of our old address book. I haven't use it for a very long time. It was very plain and I thought it would be nice to revive it by decorating the cover with my collected paper crafting materials. I'm happy with it and excited to fill it up with contacts...
Before, it's plain and simple
Now, it's cute and girly

Materials: old adress book, AAS patterned paper, AAS adhesive ribbon, Leeho fabric paints and glitter glues, epoxy coated chipboard buttons, swirl paper clip, button, MS adhesive tag and flower oven bake polymer clay which I made last year, trimmings and adhesives.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely Jas! I wish i can work well with details like that. Makes me wanna go visit you ASAP and craft so i can learn from you. hee hee. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how busy you are now-a-days... soon we'll be crafting again... :)

    ReplyDelete