Sunday, March 14, 2010

NCM #4 to #7: Started Organizing My New Crafting Space


I was sick a couple of days last week, I had allergy attack and I couldn't go to the office because it affected my face and hands. I also couldn't craft... As soon as I got well, I thought of organizing my new crafting space... It's been a while and I thought of NCM as a great time to do it. The theme of my space are the subjects that inspires me to craft. Here are the things I have accomplished:
NCM #4: The word CREATE. I've had this word in my previous space and still will be in my new space. I made use of the chipboard letters that I got from previous R.A.K. I just added assorted buttons because I'm really fond of it.
NCM #5: Tool holder. The freebie pen holder from the grocery was plain but I didn't want to throw it because I know I will need it when I start organizing my space. So I decided to decorate it with paper crafting materials. (Materials: pen holder, patterned papers, MS doily lace puncher, flower and adhesive)
NCM #6: Memory Panel. Aside from the magnetic board which I did last year's NCM, I also added another area where I can stick notes and photos. I'm referring to the flower patterned blocks which you see below the magnetic board. They are only plastic sheet glass coasters which I re-purposed and attached using double sided tapes for easy cleaning when I go tired of it.
NCM #7: Pens and Tools. I organized my pens and tools that I usually use within easy reach. I was able to save my decorated Spam cans from the previous flood. I have a limited space and a little budget, so for the meantime, I just turned my pens down instead of the ideal lying position. Notice as well that the word CREATE goes above it. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations dear on your new craft space! ^_^ Weee! I'm sure, after that, you'll have loads of new creations to share with us. I can't wait! ^_^

    ReplyDelete