Monday, March 15, 2010

NCM #8: Wedding Bliss

My friend is getting married soon and still haven't decided what she will wear. She have her idea but she couldn't reflect it on a drawing. She's thinking of either pure chiffon or pure lace, but still she couldn't make her final choice because she is fond of both. I suggested why not have them in one piece. She wanted it to be simple and flowing for her themed wedding. I wanted to help her by putting her thoughts on sketches and added some suggestions. Here they are:

I hope these sketched will help her decide...

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love you Jas! I am the happiest and luckiest girl in the world! Thank you sooo much!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wui.para saiyo pala yan ails..congrats!nice creation jas

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you... syempre discreet ako kaya ayoko unahan si ails, pero sya din ang nag-reveal :)

    ReplyDelete