Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beautiful Blogger


Wow! I'm so happy to received this award from Ails... Thank you so much. It really means so much to me... Now it's my chance to share this award to my favorite beautiful bloggers because they've worked so hard and really deserved to be appreciated! They are my inspiration :)

  1. Ails
  2. Avelyn
  3. Ardilla
  4. Cayo
  5. Claire
  6. Dena
  7. Elsie
  8. Gerrie
  9. Jerosha
  10. Joan
  11. Katie
  12. Lia
  13. Martha
  14. Maryann
  15. Orlis

For the "Beautiful Blogger" award, the nominated needs to:
~ Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~ Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~ Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
~ Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

Cheers to my favorites and keep on inspiring! :)


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    I really appreciate your nomination =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis..finally napasok ko na din ang blog.. pero one step at a time lang muna... di ko pa masundan ang instructions dun sa copy / paste whatever... medyo busy lately. I have a graduate kasi e..

    maraming salamat again for the nomination.. you are one of the few people that has truly inspired me to be more serious with regards to my crafting. I may have to consider selling some of my creations na.. i have some offers but i still can't let go of my initial projects.. parang hirap pa akong mag let go.. i am sure as i get to do more i would gain the confidence and be able to part with the creations i make... is it really like that? or it's just me... hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot!! It´s a surprise for me!!!

    I really apreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello..i know this is late but i wanna say thanks for the award.. and i am also giving it to you too..please see the linkhttp://liargao.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete