Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Abbey and Me... All Set for Tomorrow!

I have packed my handmade gifts for Ails, we'll be seeing each other tomorrow, with our lovely dolls, after work. It's my first time to bring Abbey out and she's all set. It was also my first break after the busy months in our family. For Abbey, I made a crocheted hat to match her Barbie outfit and have loosen her braids, too. I also bought a pair of little girl's hair snap to accent her cute face.
I'm glad that I was able to do handmades for her and everyday I learned interesting topics about this doll from the net which made me admire her further.
So, we're both set for tomorrow, I just pray that it won't rain! In the meantime, I say good night to everyone, as for me I still have time to play with our son, Miggy, before I put him to bed! :)

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME doll accessories, Janice. How do you juggle being a mom, architect, crafstwoman and a scrapbooker? I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anupama... I guess I just love doing these because it's all connected with Arts... I also get tired but I am contented and happy with everything I do :)

    ReplyDelete