Monday, June 7, 2010

Dolls: Say Hello to Abbey (Asian Butterfly Encore custom Blythe)

Abbey being welcomed by Bratz Rina and Kumi
I'm checking if she'll fit my Bratz stand but unfortunately it did not, but it's okay. Now, she's wearing the vest, I like it because it matches her blue outfit and pink shoes.
a closer look at Abbey, she's wearing one of Dollyheaven's creation

Abbey is a Blythe Asian Butterfly Encore doll which was previously customized. I was able to adopt her through a blog candy/raffle by her previous mom. Her name was derived from her original look (Asian Butterfly Encore), I got the first letter of the 3 words which are A, B and E... then added B and Y to make ABBEY... I love her name because it matches my son's nickname, Miggy. She is really pretty and so adorable.

To her previous mom, Yo, thank you so much! Ails will be very happy, too, because we can have Blythe dolly meet-ups soon! Cheers to all doll lovers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! She's soooo pretty Jas! You're one lucky momma! I'm so excited to see her next week! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Ails, thanks, I'm excited to see you, too, and your kids! LOL

    ReplyDelete