Monday, June 14, 2010

Handmade for Ails and dollies

We were not able to attend Aileen and Hoseal's wedding because of a hectic schedule after the election and proclamation. I promised to Ails, that we will see each other after the wedding and give my presents for them.
I made this page for Aileen and Hoseal. These are some of her favorite photos from their wedding day.

Then, I made crocheted hats for her two lovely Blythe dolls.
Abbey, modeling the red and orange hat. I think this color is maybe perfect for Maria (Nostalgic Pop Blythe) because it matches her outfit.
Abbey, in the blue and white hat. This one maybe perfect for Pepper (Simply Mango Blythe) because of her golden yellow hair. I just love blue with yellow.
Lastly, I decided to fix Abbey's pull string using my bead materials. Her hair is in braids because I'm preparing her for a get together with Ails and her dollies this week.

An update:  We had a great afternoon meet-up at Hobbes and Landes Trinoma.  We exchange presents and have cups of delicious yogurt
Thanks for the goodies, Ails!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love it Jas! The LO is just perfect! I'm sure, it's more beautiful in real life than in picture. i'm excited to see it! It's the first ever LO of my wedding pics. Thank you Jas! :)

    The hats are awesome! Maria and Pepper will be delighted to know about this news when i get home. I can already imagine their happy and excited faces! :D Pepper loves Yellow and Blue too, in fact i made her a dress with that color combination too. it's perfect for her blue eyes too. :)

    Abbey's pull string is soo pretty Jas! I'm so happy for Abbey! She's in perfect good hands. :D

    Thank you so much Jas! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, Ails, I'm glad you love them... see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete