Monday, June 14, 2010

Treasures

It's another long weekend, Monday was declared official non-working holiday in reference with Independence Day last Saturday. It was a fruitful weekend because I was able to accomplish all my pending house chores and at the same time I was able to find some treasures and do crafting.

Treasure #1: I was able to buy a book bargain shop for only Php240. It's a knitting and crochet book with 1 skein of yarn, pair of knitting needle and a crochet hook. It was a good deal for me because when bought each separately, all will cost more than the set's price.

Treasure #2: Strips and scraps of patterned cardstocks and papers. I organized my paper leftovers using an old clear book.  I Sorted my paper leftovers by color of the base or background.  It's easier for me to access my paper leftovers from the shelf.


Treasure #2: Here is a layout I was able to accomplish using paper leftovers.
(Color Palette #1 Her Room of The Color Room)
Treasure #3: My sweetest treasure of all, of course, is our son, Miggy... For he is the most reason of everything I do... and he just can't help but to go over with my supplies and ask me for colors and papers :)
(I made the invitation cards above for his first Birthday)

2 comments:

  1. WoW! I love treasure #1! I hope i can find the same for me :) hehe i found a different treasure like this one yesterday afternoon in Megamall but yours is better. I only got 20 knitting patterns and 1 little skein of yellow yarn and circular needles for the same price. no crochet hook and no crochet patterns.

    Treasure #2 - i'll definitely check your organizing strategies when i start organizing my things in the province. I have very little space too - much much more smaller than yours - but i know, i'll find space for all of them with proper organization. hehe

    ganda ng TCR 1 mo! :) very very cute! :D

    Treasure #3 - Miggy! sana magkaroon na din ako ng totoong baby! :-) sana baby girl para may kalaro sina Maria at Pepper bukod kay Abbey. hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... soon magkaka-baby na kayo... ayan makaka-craft ka na kasi magkakaroon ka na ng fixed location :)

    ReplyDelete