Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dolls: The Kitchen

Last Monday, I was surprised by a friend who gave me this old Barbie kitchen playset. She wanted me to have it since I have told her that I have plans of creating a simple doll house to display my playset collection. My idea is just a shelf, as it has been inspired by a lot of ideas from the net, but I like it to have a glass door to protect or minimize the build-up of dust. She knew that I was looking for a kitchen playset that is simple and has at least the basics like a sink, range and refrigerator. She told me that it has been neglected for a long time and she thought that I can make a good use of it.
It has a lot of stickers on it and have been marked with a few inks and dirt
I removed the stickers and and markings... It's now clean and ready for customizing... I'm thinking of a new color scheme...

1 comment:

  1. love this! Sooo pretty! :) can't wait to see your customization! :)

    ReplyDelete