Sunday, August 1, 2010

For you, Yvette...

Bratz Costume Party Yasmin
I really love all my collection but I'm sending this little angel to make a friend smile inspite of her worries. This doll is for her because she once told me that if she'll have a daughter for her next child, she will name her Angela which will match her son's name, Angelo. She truly adores my collection - be it about crafts or dolls. She always browse my page because she enjoys being here... And I'm really happy to be able to cheer her up in my little ways. I always pray for her to be strong and happy.
Say hello to your new mom, Yasmin... I'm sure she'll take a good care and love you...

3 comments:

  1. You have such cute dolls, I love the way you dress them. I collect dolls too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Eve... having a collection is really cool and fun... for me it's my stress buster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ysamin is sooo pretty Jas! :) Her new mom will surely love her! :)

    ReplyDelete