Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crochet: Afghan Blanket (Motifs)

Glad to have another off yesterday... It was another holiday. In the morning I did the laundry and then after, we went out to do a little shopping with my husband. I was able to find the crochet hooks I've been looking for. At home, I continued working on the crochet motifs for my Afghan Blanket. I got the pattern from Crochet Today! Magazine July/August 2009 Issue and it's also free from their site. Though, I just made use of a different color scheme because I'm making it for my son, I wanted the colors to be vibrant and playful and that the size of my hook is a bit smaller because that was the only biggest hook I had when I started making the motifs. I might add more motifs to achieve the desired size.

Thanks for viewing and happy crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment