Thursday, April 14, 2011

Precious Moments Showroom - Giftshop and Teahouse

Last Sunday, My family had lunch at a very nice and cozy place. It's the Precious Moments Showroom - Giftshop and Teahouse located at 4227 Laredo St. Palanan, Makati City. It was truly a wonderful experience for us. The meal is so delicious and best of all the precious collections all over the place. Being there makes me happy, bringing back happy memories of my life. I just remembered that my wedding cake topper is also a PM figurine.

Here are some photos of the place...

PM Glass Globes
My sister, niece and sir Jojo who manages the place. He was kind enough to give a PM doll to my niece and we are very thankful.
PM Collections
PM Foyer/Entryway
PM Yummy Cakes
PM Appetizer (My 3 year old son took this photo)
PM Dining Area
PM Dining Area
PM Very Nice Tablewares and Pieces
PM Design Elements and Chandelier
PM Collections at the 2nd floor of the place. A whole year of Christmas!
I find these paintings really cute
I bought a souvenir doll for my collection
More photos here. Thanks for viewing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment