Tuesday, May 24, 2011

TCR #59: Our Church

Hi Everyone! Just another weekend of scrapbooking during my freetime. I've been at home for three months since I quit from my day job and have adjusted and balanced my time being a mom and wife. Anyways, for this week, I have to make my layout earlier than the usual because my family is going on a trip.
The Color Room is now on its 59th Palette. I only have the nearest colors from the given palette.
The layout is about the Church wherein we got married. On the photo is the facade of Malate Church. It is a Baroque-styled Church facing a small park and that beyond is the Manila Bay. The Church is dedicated to Nuestra Senora de Remedios, Patroness of childbirth. On this layout, I played with layers of of different papers and added just a few embellishments.
I painted the pink paper and added the flourish squares using acrylic stamp and Gesso.
The photo corner on the upper right is from the same paper of the journal writing. It's from Webster's Pages Petite Papers Hollywood Vogue and WonderFall combo collection.
TCR Palette #59

4 comments:

  1. This is Lovely Janice. I enjoyed seeing all the closeups of this. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I already commented on your layout on the Color Room site, but I also came here to your blog to see the detail photos. Great work! I enjoyed reading more about the church in the photo. What a beautiful place for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post about the church. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing this beautiful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on my layout. It really inspires me a lot and I'm enjoying making layouts using TCR's palettes.

    ReplyDelete