Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TCR #62: Moments

Hi Everyone! Another week of scrapping. The Color Room is now on its 62nd Palette for this week. It's very orange!
Here is the layout I did using the said palette. Back to our pre-nuptial scrapbook. It's a series of photos captured at the same point along Manila Bay.

I painted the base with white acrylic paint following the patterns of the paper to create the background. I mounted the photos on chipboards and painted the edges with white acrylic paint for depth.

I did a little beading for the ribbon.

The title is a foam cut using Tim Holtz cutting die. I got this as a freebie from the craft shop I visited last month. I dressed it with glitters and sealed it with craft varnish to prevent the glitters from falling off the foam.

Palette from The Color Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment