Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TCR #63: My Little Actor

Got loads of work to do for this week! But to start with everything, I decided to make a quick layout about my son using The Color Room's Palettle #63.

The photo is about my son acting as if he was so delighted with the dessert well in fact he is not that much into sweets. The photo was captured using my sister's camera phone. I just printed it out at home.
I created the background using acrylic stamps of circles and squares. All the pieces were hand-cut except for the star strip which is a decorative tape and the title made of alpha stickers.

I like it to be simple and clean. I just inked the edges of some pieces for depth.

The gray tag is a hidden journal.

The photo frame is a corrugated sheet. I made use of cutter and punch to make it.

Palette from The Color Room.


No comments:

Post a Comment