Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cards: Hello Card

I hope everyone had a great vacation... Last night, I made a gift card for a friend whom I'll be meeting this coming week. I have inserted a handmade present inside the card to surprise her. I hope she loves it.
Hello Card

Before I go, I would like to share a few fun photos I did from our vacation.

My son, Miggy, with his cousin, Nina, during trick or treating last weekend.

Miggy and his cousin, Ysak, on our way to my husband's province.

"Caught on Camera": My Sylvanian Trunk Elephant Family during a stopover at Petron SLEX.

"Caught on Camera": Savannah and Hugo of Sylvanian Trunk Elephant Family during our visit to my father's province. The house in the background is owned by the eldest daughter of my father's close friend.

"A whole year round of Christmas joy!" is how I feel every time I see my brother and sister-in-law's wonderful collection of Christmas Village homes.

So that's it for now! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. great to see you were able to make a card and it's a cute one so I'm sure your friend will love it ... plus th present inside heheheehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jerosha, I'm really glad, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is cute Jas. and Miggy is super adorable as Zorro here. :D
    Your bro and SIL's collection is lovely. I love looking at those small Christmas village homes at the mall. There is one store in Baguio along Session Road that sells those decors. I really enjoyed my time sitting on the bench in front of that store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like they are also purchasing their collection there in Baguio. They love spending time in Baguio :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Baguio has a lot of beautiful crafts to offer. I'm excited to spend my Christmas there this year. :)

    ReplyDelete