Friday, November 11, 2011

Dolls: Sewing a "Lolita" Inspired Outfit for My Little Critter

I was inspired to do another outfit for my critters. This time it's for my lady critter, Savannah, of Sylvanian Trunk Family. I love "Lolita" outfits because, for me, it's beautiful and artistic. There are several styles of this fashion dresses but my favorite is the "Gothic Lolita" which black is the main color.

I have completed the outfit in two days considering my schedule and other obligations.

Here, Savannah is heading for a day stroll in the village.
The dress and accessories are all made of fabric and assorted materials except for the paper flower that I borrowed from my scrapbook supplies.

Savannah having a great time at the park.

... Now, it's time for her to go home...

Thanks, Everyone, have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute Jas! I can't wait to see you make some more for your Blythes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ails, hopefully I'd be able to make more for my Blythes :)

    ReplyDelete