Thursday, November 10, 2011

Early Christmas

Christmas is approaching and my family have started decorating our home. I know it's a bit early but it means that we'll be enjoying the decorations for a long time... Aside from that, I also started making cards for Christmas.

I'm preparing first the hand-stamped images before making the actual cards. I got these lovely images from a swap. I did a little camera play with my Sylvanians, Mother Savannah and Baby Brother Peanut, as if they are helping me with my cards.

Then, I got a chance to meet a collector of Sylvanian Families. Her name is Beng. We've met in PH Sylvanian Families, a group on Facebook. We thought it would be nice to meet and have a little fun with our collection, after all, I miss doing this ever since my friend Ails went back to her hometown for good... We did a little hunting or I should say shopping...

She bought play sets while I got a baby pram. On top of the box are stamps for my cards, I did a little craft shopping, too.

Then we sat on a cafe to relax and play...
I gave her the gift card I did last weekend. Inside is the baker's outfit I made for her since she loves playing dress-up with her collection. I just though it would be a nice welcome present for her.

She did a little set-up for our figures. Katrina Whiskers having a nice afternoon barbecue with Savannah Trunk while the babies, Mallory Whiskers, Peanut Trunk and Nana Trunk, were busy playing.

Before we parted, she surprised me with a welcome present, too... It's an SF Sheep Baby with Tricycle set. I really love it!

I really had great time and we hope to do this again, soon...

Thanks, Everyone, and have great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see your beautiful cards Janice! and those images are really cute!

    I'm sure, your friend Beng will love your handmade gift for her SF :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ails! I hope to see you soon... I miss our meetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see each other very soon dear. :) I'm just waiting for my brother's decision. :)

    ReplyDelete