Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dolls: Sylvanian Familes Sewing Projects Album

Hi Everyone, I would like to share a collection of sewing projects I did using "Sylvanian Families" as reference of measurement. I have created a facebook page for this collection.

I also would like to share some of my favorite and challenging projects I did for fellow collectors and friends inspired by their ideas.

Korean themed outfits

Christmas themed outfits

Holland traditional women's clothing

Holland's traditional men's clothing

Country themed outfits for grandparents

Sleeping bag for couple

A dainty lolita outfit

Czech traditional women's costume

Thank you very much for viewing and have a great weekend ahead!

4 comments:

  1. these outfits are gorgeous Janice! I especially like the pink and black Lolita. you're not just a professional architect but a professional seamstress as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Ails, I'm glad you like them. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love all your outfits, Janice! Are these handsewn? Alas, I have such poor eyesight even just threading a needle (even with a threader) is a pain. I shall, however, do the next best thing, which is ogling, haha! :-)

    Encore!

    ♥Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky, I have combined machine and hand-stitching, depending on how it should be made. Thanks for appreciating them :)

    ReplyDelete