Friday, December 23, 2011

Dolls: Personalized Sylvanian Standing Baby Figure

The PH Sylvanian Families is preparing for another m
eet-up this coming December 28, 2011. This will also be our Christmas Meet-up/Party. We'll be having an exchange gift limiting to standing baby figures to make it affordable to everyone. Now, To make it special we'll be personalizing our baby figures before gifting and I have prepared my baby figure even if I'm not yet sure if I would be able to come on that day. But I'm really hoping for it! :)

Here she is... She's a Chocolate Rabbit baby with her is a bunch of onesies... Here, she is wearing a simple party dress and headdress for the event.

A jumper suit for active playtime.

Baby bloomers at home.

Original Sylvanian Families baby suit that I decorated with beads and a small flower for her quiet time.

I also made a cushion for the cradle, a simple rug and a book that represents my appreciation for paper crafts.


I hope the new mom will be happy to have her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment