Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun Date with PH Sylvanian Families' Friends

We had our very first meet-up last December at Toy Kingdom SM Megamall. It was a fun experience for me and I really had a great time.


Here we are, all smiles, having a blast!

We had a chance to take photos of the exhibit with our favorite critters while the shop is not yet too busy.

Here are the trades and r.a.k.s. I got from fellow collectors during the event... Thank you very much! :)


Also, I've been busy these past few days sewing some projects for the critters of my friends and here are some of it...

Holiday outfits

Themed outfits

Santa Claus

More photos of my hobby and craft on my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/thecraftyladybug

Finally, these are Carni Castle Miniatures I bought in Heavenly Stitchin' Moments Craft Shop at SM Mall of Asia. These are for the pre-loved SF Pizza oven and counter I got from a friend. Thanks to Kittymama for sharing this to us during our first meet-up, I was reminded about it. I used to include these on the scaled models we did in college and now it's a cute alternative to accessorize my Sylvanian Families collection. They have branches at selected SM malls.

Thanks, Everyone, and have a Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment