Friday, December 16, 2011

Handmade Card and Dolls: Christmas Card and more of Sylvanian Families

I made a Christmas card last Thursday for a friend. We did a little gift giving, in advance, yesterday after her work. She'll be spending her whole Christmas break in the province while my family will be busy with my sister coming home for the holidays.

It was a simple and quick card. I have prepared the image way back in November so that it would be easy for me to assemble a card every time I need to make it for someone.

She also collects Sylvanian Families and I thought a handmade accessory for her collection would be a nice present for her. I made her a sleeping bag for couple Sylvanian figures.

Before I go, here are some sewing projects I did for Sylvanian Families...

A friend asked me to make baby jumpers for her little Sylvanian babies. It was a real challenge because the measurement is too small and every part is made by hand.

Then, I have started to make a country family outfit for another friend. Here is for the Sylvanian mother figure. I'll be making the rest soon. I hope I can squeeze everything this month.

Last night, I set-up my makeshift outdoor Pizzeria in-between the Country Market and The Hamburger Shop. The oven and counter was from a swap and the accessories are from Carni Castle Miniatures and Sylvanian Families Birthday Party Set.

Have a Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment