Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crafts: Sylvanian Country Boutique and Pastry Shop Project

This past few days I've been working on updating my Sylvanian collection. I made two makeshift shop projects for this collection.

Here is the first one...


I turned an empty Sylvanian Clinic into a Country Boutique last weekend. It is pre-loved and I got it without the clinic accessories. Instead of trying to complete the clinic accessories I decided to turn it into a dress shop. More details of this here.

...and the second one...

Yesterday I re-decorated the Starter House. It used to house my Country Boutique but since I moved the dress shop into a new home, I decided to make it into a Pastry shop and Shoe shop on top. I stripped off the previous wallpaper and changed it with a new and vibrant color scheme. The furniture and accessories are combination of collected Sylvanian pieces, Re-ments, Carni Castle miniatures and clay miniatures by a friend. More about this here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment