Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hi there!  As I was doing my best to retrieve photos of my previous blog entries for this page, I was also brought back to remember my past craft works and I would like to share some of my favorites.

It's been a year and still enjoying it, Sewing...  I became interested with sewing when I started collecting Sylvanian Families.  Just like dolls most collectors love dressing up their figures with custom outfits.  Then just recently I turned my interest  to my dolls and started making for them as well.

Sewing for my dolls and some for my dolly friends
Blythe Dolls
Kelly Dolls
Sylvanian Families

While collecting this cute critter figures, I also got myself into working on some makeshift spaces for them.  On these projects, I have mixed original Sylvanian Families miniatures with my Re-ments.
Country Boutique Project (my top favorite this type)
Pastry Shop/Shoe Shop
Minnie's Cake Shop

In the past years, I've been so much in to paper crafts.  I love making scrapbook pages, cards and other decorating projects using papers.
Traditional Layouts for The Color Room
My favorite digital layout using the Shabby Princess digital kit
Pop-up Piano Card
Pop-up St. Patrick's Day Card
Cards for Swap
My son's first birthday invitation cards
Altered cellphone box using paper diecuts and emboss
Altered pen holder using Washi tapes I bought from Hey Kessy
Inchies of Me (mixed media)
Inchies are art works made to fit a 1"x1" size canvass or plain
Photo Explosion Box of my son's first 12 months
Mini-Albums using patterned papers and hand-stamped Stamping Bella images
Decorating wood photo frames with paper craft embellishments

Lastly, I also recalled that I had a great time doing some crafts with my sisters and friends, Beading and Crochet.
This my favorite necklace project using chunky beads and ribbons
A bracelet watch I gave to my mom
A crocheted headband with flowers
A crocheted hats for dolls

So, that's it for now.  If you like to see more about these you may visit my facebook page.  Thank you and have great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment