Monday, July 22, 2013

Crafts and Dolls: Boho Chic Outfit for a Blythe doll

Here is the outfit I made using the custom lace I did a few days ago...  Everything is hand-stitched since I still don't have a sewing machine.  But I much like it especially working on with the details.  My theme for this and for my upcoming projects will be Bohemian Chic/Boho-chic style.  I also find it cute and cool especially on a Blythe doll.
Genevieve (Alexis Emerald) is wearing a Boho-chic themed outfit


I crocheted a belt and made a vest to match the dress


I did a hand embroidery on the vest following the same design of the custom lace.
Then I made a crocheted headband to complete the look.
Here is the dress without the vest and belt.
More to come...
Thank you so much and have good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment