Monday, July 8, 2013

Dolls: Summer Time

Since it's Summer, I've got some time to pay attention with the 2 girls I was able to bring along.  I left the rest of my collections at home and will have to wait until we are ready to sent everything here.
I did a couple of fun shots...
 Abbey (ABE custom)
Genevieve (Alexis Emerald)

Going back to my old projects, I would also like to share this...
I did this last year, a few months before moving.  I wanted to give Abbey a touch-up since I'll be also  leaving most of my craft supplies home.  I know that it won't be that quick for me to have as much supplies here as I did home.
Here, I tried to put on make-up on my custom ABE Blythe doll, Abbey.  I followed tips and guides from tutorials found on the internet using chalk pastels for her eye shadow and blush, and acrylic paints for her lips. Honestly, I had a hard time doing her eye shadow since I did this without opening and removing the head from her body since I am scared that I might not be able to put everything back properly.  But one thing I love about this is painting on her lips, I love the half-smile shape.  All in all, it wasn't perfect but I sure did have a lot of fun trying!

Thanks and have a great day!  More photos on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment