Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Encouraging My Little One to Create

Last February of this year, my son experience to share Valentines with his class.  A name list of their class were given to each student a week ahead giving them enough time to prepare their Valentines for the special day.  Usually, it's easy to buy ready-made Valentines in stores here, even at the dollar store it's available but, for me, it's much meaningful and special if it's made.
 I selected an easy to use, cut-and-paste materials so I can encourage my son to help me make the cards.
I did the simple layout and he did his part by adding stickers and writing on his Valentines. 
All done and ready to share...
On that day, he went home and was so excited to open his bag filled with Valentines from his classmates...
...and it's also nice that their teacher got them into crafts as well by painting on big hearts for their families.

Teaching young minds to work on simple things will help them get creative and work on complex tasks in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment