Saturday, June 6, 2020

Gardening and Recycling


Started gardening a couple of weeks ago and all seems to be growing alright.  I love container gardening as it gives me more freedom to rearrange.  Plus, it also helps me control since some of these are invasive.  
These are all easy care plants.  In the photo above (from top left to right bottom):  Campanula, Red Viola, Hostas, Purple White Violas, Yellow Ice Plant, Coleus, Asiatic Lily 'Tiny Bee', Hot Portugal Peppers & Asiatic Lily 'Red Velvet', Sedum 'Voodoo' and Sweet Woodruff

Then last weekend, I did a quick fix project.  Instead of discarding my old birdhouse, I decided to repair, clean and repaint it.  I also decorated it with collected miniatures.  It's a good thing to recycle.
This time, I will just place it inside the house together with my indoor plants.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment