Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sick

I've been sick for 5 days and still is... I have an abscess in my throat. I didn't gave it immediate attetion because I thought it was just my usual asthma attack. I took OTC medication over the weekend and went to work last Monday. The condition got worst, until I got fever and couldn't swallow because my throat is aching. Tuesday, I was absent from work, my husband took me to the ENT to seek medical help. That's when I found out that it was an abscess and it's already blocking half of my air passage. Initially, the doctor gave me antibiotics but if it doesn't improve, I should be admitted in the hospital to get the necessary medical procedures or I will undergo a minor operation to drain it... I hope and pray to get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment