Friday, December 4, 2009

I just miss it...


Last night I tried to make some cards while doing laundry. I was not able to finish the cards. I find it difficult when you don't have a space where you can leave and store supplies while projects are still in progress... I just miss my crafting space which was taken by typhoon "Ondoy" on my birthday last September 26. I have so fun and memorable experiences in it. It's my stress buster, I should say... One of which was the best, was when my entry was selected for a special issue of Memory Makers Magazine: Get Organized!

This is my craft space before the typhoon... you may view more of this here...
... after...
Anyways, in spite of this, my outlook is still positive and I'm looking forward to set-up my new craft space... and it will be coming soon... Right now, I'm enjoying, learning and practicing how to crochet! I just joined in Craftbits.com to have access on some cool free craft projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment