Monday, April 25, 2011

TCR #55: ABC

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Here is the layout I made for The Color Room. We are now on the 55th Palette. I decided to make a page about our son. He is totally sweet and fun to be with but sometimes he gets a bit cranky and moody. But still he brightens up our day.
I did a collage of paper piecings, brads and buttons. I wrote the journal around the window that says: "You'll always be someone whose voice makes me smile. Someone whose laughter can turn any day around. Just being with you makes life more fun." I got this from Hallmark Stiquotes for Scrapbooking - Little Boy collection. Then the title is ABC which stands for Adorable, Beautiful Boy, Cute and Charming.
Fence: Sizzix die cut and Cuttlebug machine; Paper Trimmings: Martha Stewart Edge Punchers Embossed Zigzag
ABC Blocks: Big Kids DC Slice and Slice machine
Clouds, Sun and Banner: I hand drawn and cut each pieces.
Tricycle: Big Kids DC Slice and Slice machine
TCR Palette #55

No comments:

Post a Comment