Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dolls: Started Sewing Holiday Outfits for Sylvanian Families

I love creating outfits for Sylvanian Families. I like it vintage and country. Just this week I started sewing holiday outfits for them.
A friend bought my first three creations last weekend - country looks for male and female adult figure and the pink and black lolita outfit. I'm really glad she was very happy with what I did for her.

Here are the first two holiday outfits I did.

The Red Holiday Outfit

The Black Holiday Outfit

Thanks for viewing and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh these are gorgeous Jas! I especially love the red one. and the birdcage on the background is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ails! Btw, I bought the birdcage from Saizen at their garden supply area.

    ReplyDelete