Saturday, February 25, 2023

Home: Hobby-Craft Area

The past long weekend allowed me to clean and re-organized my hobby-craft area. The furniture and storages are mix of pieces that I re-purposed.  Having the TV serves both as a computer monitor and entertainment helps maximized the small space.  Then I added some live plants and displayed some of my collection for inspiration and joy.  
My hobby-craft area

one way I find useful in keeping doll accessories in good shape and sorted is by re-purposing a photo storage box.

It doesn't need to be fancy or big, but having a space dedicated for hobby allows me to work on activities I find enjoyable - such as crafts, reading, taking photographs of collection like below images.


meet MGA Shadow High Doll - Heather Grayson
I took photos of her in my hobby area after giving her some TLC - I washed her hair to remove the creases and factory product, then refreshed her hairstyle.

Thanks and I hope everyone a great weekend 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment